About Tetrate Tech Talks¶
A series of broadcasts that runs every Friday at 9:00 AM Pacific streamed to YouTube and to LinkedIn Live.
- Learning and sharing knowledge
- Getting to know the diverse members of the service mesh community
- Have fun!
Episodes present a technical topic and feature a guest.
I'm your host, Eitan Suez¶
I work at Tetrate, and I like to talk tech.
If you're with us live, I invite you to say hello to everyone in the chat.
Previously on Tetrate Tech Talks..¶
- July 1 - Learning Istio from the inside
- July 8 - Tetrand profile: Liyi Huang, Tetrate
- All past episodes are on our YouTube playlist.
Our episode: Tetrand profile: Michael Acostamadiedo, Tetrate¶
This episode is our third in the series titled "Tetrand Profiles," designed to expose the work of our engineers. Michael is an cloud-native architect at Tetrate, member of the customer success team, based in the United States.
In this episode we speak with Michael, and learn more about his roles and responsibilities at Tetrate. Michael recently authored the blog entry: How to enforce egress traffic using Istio's authorization policies. Michael will give a synopsis of his blog, and explain this particular feature of Istio.
- Controlling egress traffic for an Istio service mesh
- Istio Authorization Policy reference
- Authorization Policy conditions
Tetrate enterprise offerings:¶
- Tetrate Istio Subscription
- Tetrate Istio Distribution
- Blog: FIPS certified Istio distribution
- Tetrate Service Bridge
- Tetrate Cloud
We will be taking a break for a few weeks, but will be back on..
August 12: Learning Istio from the Inside, continued: Plan to have Aditya back on to demonstrate working with the Istio codebase and test suite.
If you already obtained your Kubernetes certifications, the next logical step is Istio certification. When you're ready, we have the certification exam available for you to take.
Join the conversation..¶
Here is the Invite URL to our community Slack organization https://tetrate-community.slack.com/