About Tetrate Tech Talks¶
A series of broadcasts that runs every Friday at 9:00 AM Pacific streamed to YouTube and to LinkedIn Live.
- Learning and sharing knowledge
- Getting to know the diverse members of the service mesh community
- Have fun!
Episodes present a technical topic and feature a guest.
I'm your host, Eitan Suez¶
I work at Tetrate, and I like to talk tech.
If you're with us live, I invite you to say hello to everyone in the chat.
Previously on Tetrate Tech Talks..¶
- June 10 - Web application firewalls with José Carlos Chávez
- June 17 - Let's talk service mesh with Kelsey Hightower
- All past episodes are on our YouTube playlist.
A conversation with Josh Long¶
In this episode we catch up with Josh to find out what projects he's working on, what technologies are on his radar, what has him excited, but most of all, we will be discussing the intersection of the Spring framework and its ecosystem with service meshes.
Josh Long is a Spring developer advocate, Java champion, author of numerous books, trainer, open-source contributor, podcaster and YouTuber. Josh is famous for the greeting "hi, Spring fans!", often the opener to many of his past podcasts and blog entries on the Spring framework and related technologies.
- Josh Long's personal site
- Spring & Spring Cloud
- Inner loop development with Spring Boot and Kubernetes
- Zuul @ Netflix compared to Envoy @ Lyft
- Spring Cloud Gateway
- Friday July 1: tentative: Learning Istio from the inside
- Friday July 8: Episode 14: Tetrand Profile: Liyi Huang, from Tetrate's Customer Success team
If you already obtained your Kubernetes certifications, the next logical step is Istio certification. When you're ready, we have the certification exam available for you to take.
Join the conversation..¶
Here is the Invite URL to our community Slack organization https://tetrate-community.slack.com/