About Tetrate Tech Talks¶
A series of broadcasts that runs every Friday at 9:00 AM Pacific streamed to YouTube and to LinkedIn Live.
- Learning and sharing knowledge
- Getting to know the diverse members of the service mesh community
- Have fun!
Episodes present a technical topic and feature a guest.
I'm your host, Eitan Suez¶
I work at Tetrate, and I like to talk tech.
If you're with us live, I invite you to say hello to everyone in the chat.
Previously on Tetrate Tech Talks..¶
- June 3 - All about Tetrate's Istio Certification Exam with Peter Jausovec
- June 10 - Web application firewalls with José Carlos Chávez
- All past episodes are on our YouTube playlist.
In this episode we invite Kelsey Hightower to have a conversation on Service Meshes.
We want to know Kelsey's thoughts on this technology.
Among other topics, we will discuss Istio's value proposition, enterprise adoption, and the merits of its architecture.
Our Guest: Kelsey Hightower, Google¶
Kelsey is a Principal engineer at Google, co-author of the book Kubernetes Up and Running, and author of the popular tutorial Kubernetes the Hard Way.
- Executing an app development strategy
- Cloud Engineering Summit 2021
- Early blog on Proxy Based Service Mesh
- spiffe framework
Recent June Events¶
- June 14: Istio 0 to 60 workshop
- June 15: Istio WASM Extensions workshop
See Tetrate Events for details & to register.
- Friday June 24: tentative: Conversation with guest Josh Long ?
- Friday July 1: tentative: Learning Istio from the inside
- Friday July 8: Episode 14: Tetrand Profile: Liyi Huang, from Tetrate's Customer Success team
If you already obtained your Kubernetes certifications, the next logical step is Istio certification. When you're ready, we have the certification exam available for you to take.
Join the conversation..¶
Here is the Invite URL to our community Slack organization https://tetrate-community.slack.com/