About Tetrate Tech Talks¶
A series of broadcasts that runs every Friday at 9:00 AM Pacific streamed to YouTube and to LinkedIn Live.
- Learning and sharing knowledge
- Getting to know the diverse members of the service mesh community
- Have fun!
Episodes present a technical topic and feature a guest.
I'm your host, Eitan Suez¶
I work at Tetrate, and I like to talk tech.
If you're with us live, I invite you to say hello to everyone in the chat.
Previously on Tetrate Tech Talks..¶
- June 24 - A conversation with Josh Long
- July 1 - Learning Istio from the inside
- All past episodes are on our YouTube playlist.
Our episode: Tetrand profile: Liyi Huang, Tetrate¶
This episode is our second in the series titled "Tetrand Profiles," designed to expose the work of our engineers.
Liyi is an engineer at Tetrate, member of the customer success team, based in Canada. Liyi has extensive experience with designing, implementing and troubleshooting networks, and with public cloud and hybrid cloud architecture.
In this episode we speak with Liyi Huang, and learn more about his roles and responsibilities at Tetrate.
Liyi will give a short presentation on how networking architectures have changed, and will provide a comparison between how things "used to be" before and after the introduction of service meshes such as Istio.
- Istio Security Concepts
Tetrate enterprise offerings:¶
- Tetrate Istio Subscription
- Tetrate Istio Distribution
- Blog: FIPS certified Istio distribution
- Tetrate Service Bridge
- Tetrate Cloud
Tetrate Service Bridge¶
- Friday July 15: Episode 15: Michael Acostamadiedo will demo configuring egress in Istio
If you already obtained your Kubernetes certifications, the next logical step is Istio certification. When you're ready, we have the certification exam available for you to take.
Join the conversation..¶
Here is the Invite URL to our community Slack organization https://tetrate-community.slack.com/